Coastal ecosystems provide unique economic opportunities, services and value. However, with unsustainable development of the coastal zone coupled with climate change, fisheries, tourism and real estate values are threatened.
Florida’s Coastal Environmental Resources: A Guide to Economic Valuation and Impact Analysis
David Letson and J. Walter Milon
- Blair et al. 2014. Ecosystem services valuation for estuarine and coastal restoration in Florida.pdf
- English et al. 1996. Economic contribution of recreating visitors to the Florida Keys/Key West.pdf
- Gonzalez. 2016. Everglades mangroves worth billions in fight against climate change.
- Gorte. 1994. The Florida Bay economy and changing environmental conditions.pdf
- Larkin et al. 2007. Harmful algal blooms and coastal business: Economic consequences in Florida.pdf
- Repetto. 2012. Economic and environmental impacts of climate change in Florida.pdf